LANGRIA San Francisco Bar Stools Set with Backrest, Leatherette Exterior, Adjustable Swivel Gas Lift, Chrome Footrest and Base for Breakfast Bar, Counter, Kitchen and Home




Please see the attached photographs to see the the quality of these bar stools. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.

The bar stools set by LANGRIA with backrest was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged in a branded sturdy cardboard box to protect it from damage during shipping.

What I like about this product ?
----------------------------------
- The quality of the black faux leather and the polished chrome plated footrest are excellent.

- They are well made, nicely padded, stable, modern and stylish with an air lift design.

- The seat and back rest are wide enough. They are elegant and very comfortable to sit on.

- These bar stools are very easy to put together. It took about 15 minutes only to build them.

- They came with an Allen key, some bolts and a well illustrated instruction manual. It is definitely worth having a quick read before you get started.

- These stools swivel 360 degrees and I found the stitching all through the seat is well done.

- You can adjust the height of the seat easily. The highest setting measures about 83cm from the base. Whereas the lowest setting measures about 63cm from the base.

To raise the seat simply pull the lever upwards and make sure there is no weight on top of the seat.

To lower the seat simply pull the lever upwards while sitting on the seat.
- They are easy to clean. Simply wipe the stools with a clean damp cloth.
- These bar stools would suit any kitchen, home, bars and pubs.

What I don't like about this product ?
-----------------------------------------
Nothing at all. I can't find anything to fault in terms of design, manufacture, materials used or standard of finish.

I would highly recommend this product to everyone.

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can buy the bar stools set here




No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .