Globenfeld Men’s Entrepreneur Dress Watch


Please see the attached photographs to see the quality of this product. I have tried my best to take every angle and detail for your convenience.



The Globenfeld Entrepreneur watch was delivered in a timely manner and was very well packaged in a luxury presentation box with two magnetic closures  to protect it from damage during shipping.






I bought this watch for my husband and he absolutely loves it!  It is stylish, well made and nicely designed. It looks elegant and has a sturdy black metal band which is adjustable to fit any wrist.

The numbers are easy to read and the hands are also easy to see. The time is very easy to change, simply click out the knob and turn it to the correct time.



This watch came turned on, so I knew it was working straight away. It is very comfortable to wear and ideal to wear in many occasion.  






I should also point out that this watch comes with a 60-day money back guarantee and 5-year  platinum manufacturer's warranty  if you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, which is brilliant! 

I find it very reassuring and always appreciate manufacturers who are willing to offer this to their customers.



All in all, I am pleased with this watch and happy to recommend it to everyone. 

Thank you for kindly taking the time to read my review. I really hope you find my review and the photographs that I have uploaded are helpful to you in some way.

You can buy it here 

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam comments! .